How to embed a flash video player to my HTML website
Ever wonder how you can embed a flash video player to your own HTML website or PHP website?
Add streaming video to your HTML website or PHP website is easy using a flash video player program.
Download Flash Video Gallery Player Free Trial
A4Desk Flash Video Player is an all-in-one flash video player and video gallery software for Windows 98/XP/NT/Vista users, to make all the conversions, video player embedding to website easy for you, and automatically generates the necessary HTML code for you to copy and paste to your web page. Put a video file on your website becomes a very easy task.
You can easily create, and convert any movie file (WMV, MOV,
MPG, AVI) into streaming flash video format (FLV) using A4Desk Flash
Video Player or A4Desk
Video Converter software. Select a video gallery skin, then
customize its look and feel, enable or disable the video play list,
then embed the flash video and HTML code to your web site instantly.
There is no need to upload video files to a remote server or
third party video website (such as Youtube) for maximum security
- Best way to easily put video into existing web page. No video programming or flash knowledge needed.
- Host flash video file on your own server for maximum copyright protection. No watermarking of 3rd party logo.
- No video file size, content or duration restrictions
- Convert video to flash streaming format automatically
- Integrate video player into website easily using software wizard
- Skining flash video software with customizable look and feel
- Generate HTML file automatically, copy and paste HTML code to existing HTML page.