Create Websites Easily
Linking other flash products with A4DeskPro
You can link up flash products with the A4DeskPro website using hyperlink within the content text or as a link in the menu item.
Just take A4Desk Flash Photo Gallery Builder as an example, you can follow the steps below:
Create a project in A4Desk Flash Photo Gallery Builder first and publish the project.
Upload all the above resource files to the server (e.g. the root folder).
Step 2: Select the menu item in Menus item edit panel
With a project opened in A4DeskPro, select the menu item you would like to link the
Step 3: Link up photo gallery with A4DeskPro
Option 1: Insert a link in menu item
1. Select "Link" option under Edit Item box
2. The "Link" tab will be displayed at the bottom of the screen, click the "Custom Link" button
1. Select "Text" option under Edit Item box
2. The "Text" tab will be opened, highlight the text you want to link the gallery,
2. Save and publish the project. When users click the menu item or text link,