Linking other flash products into A4Desk Pro
You can link the flash products to the A4Desk Pro website using the link within the content text or as a link in the menu item.
Just take A4Desk Flash Photo Gallery Builder as an example, you can follow the steps below:
Create a project in A4Desk Flash Photo Gallery Builder first and publish the project.
Upload all the above resource files to the server (e.g the root folder).
Step 2: Select the menu item in Menus item edit panel
With a project opened in A4Desk Pro, select the menu item you would like to link the
Step 3: Link the A4Desk Flash Photo Gallery Builder into A4Desk Pro
Option 1: Insert a link in menu item
1. Select "Link" option under Edit Item box
2. The "Link" tab will be displayed at the bottom of the screen, click the "Custom Link" button
1. Select "Text" option under Edit Item box
2. The "Text" tab will be opened, select the text you want to link the gallery,
2. Save and publish the project. When user clicks the menu item or the text link,