Building multi language websites
Does your website attract visitors who speak in different languages? Many
websites need to be developed in several languages to target different
audiences. Thus, it is very important to find a website building software
that has multi language feature with a user-friendly interface. This guide
covers building the multi language website (Italian and German)with A4DeskPro-
the website builder which allows you to create a flash website without
any programming/coding skill required.
1. Download the A4DeskPro
website builder software and install in your computer.
2. You should have the domain name for uploading the website to the server,
e.g, http://www.server.com and we are going to publish two folders in
which the paths can be http://www.server.com/Italian/ and http://www.server.com/German/.
Subfolders of Italian and German can be created via cPanel or other FTP
tool such as Filezilla.
3.Run A4DeskPro software , select "Create New Site" and then
click "Next", choose the template and click "Open".
4. The project is now opened and we are going to create an Italian site
first. Click the menu tab, fill the website with content and insert the
4. In "HTML and Meta Tag Settings", type the following HTML
code in the text area:
5. Click "Preview" tag, the text link is created.
When user clicks the link, it will redirect to different page.
6. Select "File->Save Project" when it is
7. Select "File->Publish to FTP", a pop-up
window is displayed. Fill in the information for FTP settings. For details,
please visit A4DeskPro User Guide.
Note: Please make sure you should upload the site to Italian folder as
mentioned in step 2.
9. For building a website
for German, open a new project and repeat step 1-7. Upload the site to
10. Please check our example by clicking here.