Building Arabic language websites
Most Eurpopean languages are written from left-to-right, whereas some
middle eastern language such as Arabic and Hindi are written from right-to-left.
The user guide takes you through the steps of building an arabic website
1. Select Edit-->Font Settings or click
button on the toolbar.
2. A pop up window is now displayed, click.
3. Choose Tahoma font, select the
font style and size. Click
to apply the settings.
3. You can also select 'Right' to align the text to align the text to
the right. After changing the font, click
4. Fill in the content for your site.
here to view the sample Arabic site created by A4DeskPro.